Sunday 8 April 2012

Zimbabwe: HIV-positive maid laces child's porridge with menstrual blood

A 17-year-maid from Zimbabwe was caught lacing the porridge of her employers' four-year-old child with her own HIV-positive menstrual blood, according to a report.
Erin Conway-Smith

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa — Are you ready for one of the most disturbing stories you'll ever hear?

Okay. Here we go.

A 17-year-maid from Zimbabwe was caught lacing the porridge of her employers' four-year-old child with her own menstrual blood.

According to NewsDay, Pelagia Mureya, who is HIV-positive, "carried out the disgusting act several times until luck ran out."

The ruse was discovered when her employer "noticed a drop of blood when her child was eating porridge, and investigated."
Mureya was arrested in Mupandawana, Gutu district in southern Zimbabwe, and professed ignorance of the blood.

But, NewsDay reported, "her inquisitive employer took the porridge, her child and the maid to Gutu Rural Hospital where tests confirmed it was Mureya's menstrual blood."

Mureya, who is from a village in Chinhoyi, was sentenced Saturday to 10 years in prison.

There was no explanation given as to why she put HIV-positive menstrual blood into her employers' child's porridge.

1 comment:

  1. I have been HIV positive for 6 years and long for the day to be
    free of this disease. I would love to be part of any trial that
    helped find the cure, i have an undetectable viral load and CD4
    count of around 1100. I have tried almost everything but I
    couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these
    happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from
    hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve,
    until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i came
    across a great post of !Mechelle rose ! who truly said that she
    was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week
    through the help of this great powerful healing spell doctor ,I
    wonder why he is called the great Dr, adigba , i never knew it was
    all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing
    that is causing all this. so I quickly contacted him, and he ask
    me some few questions and so i did all the things he asked me
    to do,He ask me to buy some herbs and which I did for my
    cure,only to see that at the very day which he said i will be
    healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i
    becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my
    life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test
    to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very
    amazed and happy about the healing doctor adigba gave to me
    from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your
    own healing too on his email: dr.adigbaspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him@+2347064810223 thanks

    ReplyDelete